Monday, February 6, 2012

Recharging the batteries this week.

So this is my week for learning and recharging and because of that, I may not get a chance to post as much as I would like.  Our district has a conference every February for teacher inservice.  Teachers present ideas and strategies that are working; groups get a chance to get together to plan and share, and the district brings in guest speakers to share with us all.

This week is also the week of the Texas Computer Educator's conference.  I'm going to go to that as well.  I'm looking forward to seeing lots of vendors and seeing more presentations from around the state.  There's a library strand at the conference so lots of sessions are directed to teacher librarians. 

So while I may not be able to post much this week, I should be learning lots that I can draw from and share in the days to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment