Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ain't it funny how time slips away.....

okay not a good trait for a blogger....to miss posting!!!  The first weeks of school are so hectic I can't even think, let alone read!  I gotta' figure this problem out....

I have started a really good book called Switch--How to change things when change is hard.  So far it's pretty good--talks about not letting your emotions or your rational mind direct things but try and find a happy medium.  Also, one good point is to find what is working in a system and capitalize on those points to make changes rather than dwell on the negative.  So the good points are I love my blog!  and I need to set aside time every day to post to it.  Now just to figure out when that will be........

Next week should be better......she says hopefully, crossing fingers.............

No comments:

Post a Comment